DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions® has provided millions of patients with access to affordable dental care in a safe and caring environment. That’s something that has never changed – and something that never will.
With cold weather months ahead and the continued rise of COVID-19 cases in the U.S., our teams are being extra vigilant to make sure we continue to safely provide your dental care needs. Since the pandemic began, we have prioritized the health and safety of our patients and team members – you can be sure we continue to do just that.
When you choose to visit a DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions practice, you can feel confident in our enhanced safety protocols and standards, which include use of Personal Protective Equipment (surgical masks, face shields, gloves, gowns, etc) as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), additional stringent cleaning and sanitation procedures, and implementing social distancing guidelines – all designed to deliver the very best patient care to you in the safest environment.
We also require that all patients and employees wear CDC-approved face coverings.
CLICK HERE to find your location and learn more about its current status, as we continue our Mission to safely care for you.
If you are a new patient, to schedule an appointment online, click here and search for your location, or simply call your local practice.
What is a Dental Emergency?
An emergency may include:
- If active bleeding continues after 3-4 hours of applied pressure to your surgical site
- If you are unable to maintain a nutritious diet after 48 hours
- If numbness persists after your initial day of surgery
- If pain or swelling increases after the third day
- If bleeding has not decreased after two days
- If sutures or stitches become loose or dislodged prior to the third day or if an implant becomes loose
- If an implant fractures
- If you have any symptoms which may indicate a reaction or allergy to medications, such as:
- skin rash
- elevated temperature
- increased and/or erratic heart rate
- blurred vision
- If your body temperature, measured orally, exceeds 100.5° F
- If you have difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
Thank you for trusting us with your care, and please be assured that your safety and well-being are always our top priority at DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions. We can’t wait to see you!
DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions Team